For the foreseeable future, due to COVID-19, SORC is requiring new W-9s to be attached to every Reimbursement Request so that they can send deposits to the correct address. Please include these in the attachments in the google form and send in a PDF copy to email@example.com along with other support for reimbursements.
For all finance related questions, please email the SEC Finance Team (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Building Your Budget
- Refund requests: Although the SORC refund request deadline is 30 days after the date on the receipt/invoice, the SEC Finance Team sets an earlier deadline to process paperwork and give students time to make corrections or submit additional paperwork if necessary.
- Student Groups
- Within 14 days of date on receipt (to SEC)
- Vendor contracts must be submitted to the SEC no less than 45 days from the date of a planned event
- All other requests — within 14 days of receipt/invoice
- Student Groups
- Budget proposal for upcoming school year: May 20
- End of Year Report for past school year: mid-May
Refund Request Information
As of February 19, 2020 the SEC has been experiencing issues viewing documents submitted in Reimbursement forms on Google Docs, though SORC is still able to review documents. Please continue to attach any supporting documentation to the Google Form so SORC can review, but additionally send PDF copies of the documents to email@example.com. Sorry for the inconvenience!
- Interest Group Activity Refund Requests
- Refund request instructions: Interest Group Activity
- Link to submit refund requests (read instructions first!) here
- Note: Box is no longer used to upload documents. Please upload receipts and other necessary documents directly to the form.
- Other useful forms: