For all finance-related questions, please email the SEC Finance Team (email@example.com).
- Although the SORC refund request deadline is 30 days after the date on the receipt/invoice, the SEC Finance Team sets an earlier deadline to process paperwork and give students time to make corrections or submit additional paperwork if necessary.
- Student Groups
- No later than 28 days of date on receipt (to SEC). Preferably you should send your request earlier (within 14 days) to give yourself a buffer for correcting errors and gathering additional documentation
- Vendor contracts/invoices/W-9s must be submitted to the SEC no less than 45 days from the date of a planned event
- All other requests — within 28 days of receipt/invoice
- Student Groups
- Budget proposal template for the upcoming school year: Submit by May 30th
- End of Year Report for the past school year: May TBD/May d/c
As of February 19, 2020 the SEC has been experiencing issues viewing documents submitted in Reimbursement forms on Google Docs, though SORC is still able to review documents. Please continue to attach any supporting documentation to the Google Form so SORC can review, but additionally send PDF copies of the documents (except W-9, just send us the address you put on that form) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Sorry for the inconvenience!
Refund Request Information
- Interest Group Activity Refund Requests
- Refund request instructions: Interest Group Activity
- Link to submit refund requests (read instructions first!) here
- Note: Box is no longer used to upload documents. Please upload receipts and other necessary documents directly to the form.
- Other useful forms:
Building Your Budget